30 Dos and Don'ts of Dating and Marrying Woman in China
Each society has its own visions concerning relationships between men and women. Here we are going to look at what is advisable and not recommended to do in China.
1. Do go for dating over 30-year old Chinese women. Because of the culture they are not considered good for marrying (which is wicked) but you can prove that’s wrong.
2. Don’t disrespect your Chinese date’s parents. Otherwise, they might not agree for the marriage.
3. Do give your girlfriend time to adapt. Instead of inviting her into a hotel, take some months to show you are genuine.
4. Don’t expect to meet the same girls in China. Ladies from rural areas are more traditional, whereas in Beijing and Shanghai they are westernized.
5. Do learn Chinese language. You will show respect to your woman.
6. Don’t date a Chinese girl if you are greedy. Chinese expect a man to pay for everything.
7. Do encourage her climb a career ladder. Chinese ladies are hard-working so empower her and she will cherish it.
8. Don’t try to find a Chinese date on Facebook. They aren’t there.
9. Do show her you are her “shoulder.” Chinese ladies look for stability.
10. Don’t think getting a Chinese girl is a problem. It’s a fun journey!
11. Do register on mail-order bride sites. They are very popular among Chinese.
12. Don’t rush her. Tell her that you want to invite her on a date.
13. Do tell her where you’d like to meet her.
14. Don’t neglect telling her the precise time of a date. She’s not like a Thai girl, she will come on time.
15. Do make sure you plan everything (stability – remember?)
16. Don’t mistreat Chinese food. It’s peppery, but you’ll get used to it.
17. Do explain to her why you are ideal for each other. She will like it.
18. Don’t even open your mouth to talk about a difference between Chinese and Japanese girls.
19. Do be a gentleman.
20. Don’t be sarcastic – a Chinese girl won’t understand your jokes.
RELATED: Life After Mail Order Bride Services
21. Do study Chinese culture. Read more than stereotypical blogs.
22. Don’t ignore learning a few things about her local dating culture.
23. Do use condoms when having sex. Chinese girls might not be sex educated well.
24. Don’t ask her things about China that you can Google.
25. Do be serious. Otherwise, she may cheat on you.
26. Don’t be mean to her. Chinese girls make best friends!
27. Do meet her parents to assure her you’re serious.
28. Don’t give up if her granny doesn’t like you: they’re suspicious and want to make sure their descendants are making a good choice.
29. Do propose to her if she likes you. She will tell you straight away. By the way, Chinese girls are straightforward in everything (she can even tell you that you smell badly without even winking).
30. Don’t drag time. Chinese girls want to get married asap! And once you get married – buy a house. Or a flat. For her.